Employer benefits of the cycle to work scheme include
- Save on tax and national insurance contributions
- Nothing to pay to sign up
- Improve your eco-credentials
- Increase employee engagement and productivity
- Saves space on employee parking
Employee benefits of the cycle to work scheme include:
- Huge tax-free savings on a range of brand new bicycles
- No upfront costs, with the payments taken directly from gross salary
- Save on transport, parking and fuel costs
- Get fitter and healthier
Why Choose Cycle Solutions?
- We are one of the UK’s largest cycle to work scheme providers with over 14 years of expertise
- You will get access to our comprehensive online store offering the widest choice in bicycles and cycling equipment
- We also partner with a UK-wide network of local bike shops
- We work with large and small businesses, including the NHS, UK Government departments, and the Metropolitan Police
- You will get flexible scheme limits, simple scheme set-ups and dedicated support
What is the NHS Cycle to Work Scheme?
The NHS Cycle to Work Scheme is a government backed initiative that helps employees cycle to work. NHS employees can benefit from this scheme by acquiring a brand new tax-free bike and accessories, saving up to 49% on the retail costs. The bike is paid for in instalments via a salary sacrifice arrangement directly with the employer.
Why use the Cycle to Work Scheme?
Along with saving on the cost of their new bike, there are also many benefits that come with cycling to work. This includes improved health, reduced congestion, less pollution and increased productivity.
A wide range of bikes is included in the scheme with no cost-limit, giving your employees the choice and flexibility to find a bike that perfectly suits their needs.
Get your scheme set up today
To find out more about the cycle to work scheme, just fill in our simple form
Get in touch
and we’ll get your staff on the saddle in no time.