We are built by riders, for riders.
Cycle Solutions exist with one goal, to get more people on bikes and cycling more. Whether that's kids onto their first bike, a seasoned cyclist onto their dream bike or employees to switch to a pedal powered commute, we believe that a society built around bikes is better for everyone.
We are a rapidly growing bike retailer, with even bigger plans on the horizon! We pride ourselves on a fast-moving, hard-working environment that is centred in delivering the highest levels of service for our customers and we cannot do that without people at all levels of our business who are as passionate about bikes as we are.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Bike Mechanic to become an integral part of our busy Cycle Solutions Uplands Store.
- The assembly of new bikes.
- Identifying faults, damage and wear.
- Carrying out all elements of repairs and warranty work.
- Repairing/replacing damaged or worn-out components.
- Wheel truing/building.
- Carrying out routine services and safety checks.
- Cleaning, degreasing and lubricating bicycles and components.
- Personable, Friendly and Confident with a flexible attitude.
- Checking inbound goods deliveries from suppliers for accuracy and completeness and entering details on to our stock management system.
- Ensuring all goods are stored in correct locations consistent with our warehouse systems.
- Ensuring all waste packaging materials are removed and recycled in line with company policy.
- Maintaining standards of tidiness and cleanliness in all areas.
- Comply to all company policy regarding Health & Safety (Manual Handling, working at height, Loading /Unloading, Use of Hand tools and Hazardous Substances).
- Organisation and storing of daily paperwork for Handover.
Qualifications and Skills
- Cytec Level 1 or above qualification or equivalent (Desirable)
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Understanding of a Stock Management System.
What's in it for you?:
- Starting Salary - £8.92 per hour.
- Employee discount and savings schemes.
- Health cashback scheme.
- Salary Sacrifice computer and electronics scheme.
- And (unsurprisingly) the UK’s best Cycle to Work scheme.
- Death in service cover (4x salary).
- 28 day's holiday to start.
To apply for this role, please email your covering letter and CV to
Closing date for applications is:
Back To Jobs List