Lead Generation Executive
B2B Lead Generator
Cycle Solutions is one of the UK's leading providers of the Cycle to Work scheme, wholly headquartered in Fforestfach, Swansea, they are a reputable, established name within the Cycle to Work provider industry.
The Cycle to Work Scheme provides an opportunity for organisations across the UK to improve their employee's health and wellbeing, enhance their benefits package and provide substantial savings from the cost of brand new bikes and accessories for their staff. Best of all, the scheme is completely free to run for companies so there is no 'hard sell'.The scheme is already one of the most popular workplace benefits available in the UK yet there is huge potential to grow business within this exciting and profitable market. Over their 10-year history, Cycle Solutions have built up and maintained a substantial and varied client portfolio of businesses ranging from small to medium sized enterprises to large multinationals.
Cycle Solutions continue to secure repeat business and win new customers through a unique marketplace offering, flexibility of scheme terms and a commitment to provide the highest levels of service and support through every facet of the business.
In order to improve and grow the business we are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking candidate to become an integral part of our B2B team to increase awareness of the great business savings and benefits available through the scheme.
This will involve dealing with corporate clients at the highest level the right candidate will be able to confidently and professionally convey and discuss the financial benefits of the scheme. A positive attitude and the ability to 'solution sell' would help the right candidate hit the ground running.
Skills / Experience
Most of all we're looking for someone with a real desire to help the businesses that we engage with, to buy into the positive benefits that the scheme can offer the organisation and be able to convey these clearly.
- Building great relationships with our clients and encouraging them to share in our enthusiasm to get people cycling through the cycle to work scheme.
- Comfortable talking to people on the phone – building and maintaining relationships by phone will be key to engaging with new clients
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Not scared to challenge opinion.
- Using an extensive in-house CRM database to help identify target markets and work in tandem with marketing support to reach out to prospects and suspects.
- Contacting prospective clients by telephone and email and communicating clearly and effectively the benefits of the scheme.
- Tailoring your approach to negotiating with HR/Finance/Rewards Managers and Directors for diverse organisations all over the UK.
- The role will be predominantly office based. However, as part of their induction the successful candidate may be required to attend client meetings with the Account Manager to gain a more detailed understanding of our service offering.
- Generating appointments for field based staff.
- Aiding and implementing marketing and advertising opportunities along with other members of the Cycle Solutions Ltd team.
- Managing contacts/leads on our internal customer relationship management system.There are often opportunities to further your progression with the Cycle Solutions team to a Field Sales position or even to an Account Management role and employees are fully encouraged to pursue career opportunities within the business.
What’s in it for you?
Over the past 12-years Cycle Solutions has established itself as a leading light in the cycle to work market. Our clients include some of the UK’s best-known employers (such as Heinz, Natural Resources Wales, Vodafone and the Department for Transport). We are a growing business, and as Investors in People we are committed to working with all colleagues to continually develop skills and career progression. We also offer some great benefits to great performers.
There will be organised ongoing training available to develop your skill set throughout the induction period and continued within the role.
- Basic Salary - £18,000 upwards, dependent upon previous sales experience, plus bonus (OTE circa >£20k).
- Uncapped bonus scheme – if you beat targets, you benefit!
- Employee benefits package, including;
- Employee discount and savings schemes
- Health cash back scheme
- Salary Sacrifice computer and electronics scheme
- And (unsurprisingly) the UK’s best Cycle to Work scheme
- Death in service cover (4x salary)
- 28 days holiday to start
Application Deadline: 08/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
To apply for this role, please email your covering letter and CV to
Closing date for applications is:
Back To Jobs List