Roadshow Sales Executive
You will be provided with everything you need, shop stands & materials, the latest bikes, accessories and brochures as well as a branded Cycle Solutions van to travel to the various venues.
- It will be an ideal opportunity to utilise your bike product knowledge and experience at a variety of venues across the UK.
- At the shows you will set up your pop-up shop that will include, banner stands, bicycles and accessories.
- The opportunity to meet with employees of companies signed up to the Cycle Solutions scheme to generate bike and accessory sales, provide advice and information and to promote the Cycle Solutions scheme.
- You will drive and be responsible for a company van, so a full, clean driving licence is required.
- Frequent overnight stays at locations across the UK will be an integral part of this role, but between events you will be based back in the Swansea call centre.
- Championing the Cycle Solutions brand
- Providing expertise & advice to ensure that more and more employees join up to the cycle to work scheme
- Most of all we want you to share in our passion to get people cycling. You will need you to bring a real drive and desire to get people riding and shouting about Cycle Solutions and our cycle to work scheme.
- Whilst some experience of work in a sales, marketing or service delivery role will be useful. It is more important to us that you apply yourself to improve the service we offer to our corporate and public sector clients.
- Building great relationships with our customers and encouraging them to share in our enthusiasm to get people cycling through the cycle to work scheme.
- Comfortable talking to people – engaging with customers in a friendly and approachable way to offer advice.
- Have an 'eye for a shop' - setting up your own displays.
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- A self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- Good relationship builder
- Not scared to challenge opinion
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary of £18K per annum
- Uncapped bonus scheme – The more you sell the more you earn!
- Happy People benefits package, including;
- Employee discount and savings schemes
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Health cash back scheme.
- And (unsurprisingly) the UK’s best Cycle to Work scheme.
- Death in service cover (4x salary).
- 28 day's holiday
- 00am – 17.30pm, Mon-Fri, 40 hrs + overtime as required (Due to the nature of the role a degree of flexibility required).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,200.00 /year
To apply for this role, please email your covering letter and CV to
Closing date for applications is:
Back To Jobs List