Customer Service & Sales Advisor
Cycle Solutions is one of the UK's leading providers of the Cycle to Work scheme, wholly headquartered in Fforestfach, Swansea, they are a reputable, established name within the Cycle to Work provider industry.
The Cycle to Work Scheme provides an opportunity for organisations across the UK to improve their employee's health and well-being, enhance their benefits package and provide substantial savings from the cost of brand new bikes and accessories for their staff. Best of all, the scheme is completely free to run for companies so there is no 'hard sell'.
Over their 10-year history, Cycle Solutions have built up and maintained a substantial and varied client portfolio of businesses ranging from small to medium-sized enterprises to large multinationals.
Responsibilities and Duties
Cycle Solutions continue to secure repeat business and win new customers through a unique marketplace offering, flexibility of scheme terms and a commitment to provide the highest levels of service and support through every facet of the business. We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking candidate to become an integral part of our B2C team.
- Order processing - dealing with incoming orders by telephone, email etc...
- On-going contact - ensuring customers receive regular updates on orders, schemes are closed within deadline dates to ensure invoices are raised within agreed timescales.
- Team support - ensuring general scheme processing duties are delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Building great relationships with our clients and encouraging them to share in our enthusiasm to get people cycling through the cycle to work scheme.
- Comfortable talking to people on the phone – building and maintaining relationships by phone will be key to engaging with our clients
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Starting Salary - £8.92/hour
- Employee discount and savings schemes.
- Health cashback scheme.
- Salary Sacrifice computer and electronics scheme.
- And (unsurprisingly) the UK’s best Cycle to Work scheme.
- Death in service cover (4x salary).
- 28 day's holiday to start.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this role, please email your covering letter and CV to
Closing date for applications is:
Back To Jobs List