Fancy a bike but haven't got the cash ready? Our finance options allow you to spread the cost of bikes or cycling gear. Application is all done online with V12 Finance.
If you want to pay using Finance, choose this option in the checkout. If your purchase qualifies (i.e. above £250), Finance will be available as a payment option.
The value of your purchase will determine which finance options are available.
- Interest Free Credit is available on products over £500. You pay 10% deposit and payments are spread over 6 - 18 months. Please phone us for acceptance, typically this is available on full-price products without other discounts applied.
- Classic Credit If your order is greater than £280, spread the cost of your purchase over 24 or 36 months. There is a 10% deposit, APR is 15.9%.
To apply for finance you must be:
- at least 18 years of age
- a permanent UK resident
- in regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
- in receipt of pension if you are retired
- if not in employment, you may be required to provide proof of alternative income
**All orders paid for by Finance can only be shipped to the billing address as used on your application.**
Select a finance option in checkout from the options available. It takes approximately 5-10 minutes to fill out the online application (which is on V12's secure server). V12 will respond with a decision within minutes. Please note, this will involve a credit search.
You then download, print and sign the Credit Agreement, and send this to V12. When this is received by V12, we will process your order and ship your goods.
If your application is declined, you have the option of choosing an alternative method of payment (i.e. credit/debit card or cheque) and your deposit will be refunded to your card.
Please call V12 on 02920 468900, or call us on 0330 100 2480 if you have unanswered questions, or see the V12 website.