What are you doing for Bike Week?
Posted - September 9, 2011
Get your workforce moving with Cycle Solutions this Bike Week
Cycle Solutions can help you to get set for National Bike Week with a range of services and events aimed at encouraging you and your colleagues to try cycling.
What is bike week?
Team Green Britain Bike Week is held annually to help promote cycling across the UK. The aim is to get as many people as possible on their bike, whether they are an expert cyclist or a beginner, commuter or recreational cyclist, it promotes how simple it is to make cycling part of your everyday life.
How you can get involved
Take part in an event
Team Green Britain Bike Week has events all over the country for you to get involved in including cycle skills training, bicycle consultations, parent and child route ideas and much much more. Search for an event in your area by visiting their website.
Set up your own event
You can set up your own event by registering on the Bike Week website! By registering you will gain access to a fountain of information designed to help you organise events tailor made for you or your office. You could even be eligible for FREE public liability insurance.
Why not set up a Cycle to Work day for your staff to demonstrate the benefits of cycling? Cycling can provide staff with the opportunity to improve their health and fitness, as well as reducing their carbon footprint.
Cycle Solutions can help
- Introduce the Cycle to Work Scheme to coincide with Bike Week and get FREE marketing materials and administration to help promote the scheme to staff.
- Savings of up to 58%* on bikes and accessories!
- Increase your green credentials by encouraging your staff to cycle.
- Improve your Bike Week with a roadshow from Cycle Solutions. Staff can have their cycling questions answered by our expert roadshow staff and a number of our most popular bikes.
- Any Cycle to Work orders placed with our roadshow staff during Bike Week with receive a FREE safety gift!
Contact us today to set up your Cycle to Work Scheme or to get more information on the benefits available to you and your staff.
Call 0845 279 9970 or email us
* Actual savings are dependant upon your own financial circumstances and those of the employer.